Friday, October 12, 2007

May 24, 2006

I feel overwhelmed I'm hoping this will help. Putting things on the internet is weird, Ii feel like an ignorant wastiod haunted by a generation gap thinking that now my ideas are just floating around somewhere but it's true, I guess. I bled today and that felt good and I think Sasha's getting better. My room smells okay. I'm going to new york tomorrow but I really just want to sleep. I haven't slept when/where I didn't need to in a while. I want school to be over I hate going. I've just been reading in every class and I wish that was mandatory. Although today I didn't take anything away from what I read but I got alot whle reading it just didn't absorb I don't know what that means. It's going to be nice tomorrow and I will be happier than today and I was extremely happy today. Why do I feel like I never have any time? I look at these things in my room; my sewing mahine, yoga mat, japanese cds, canvases, books, and I wish I had time for them and I do. I'll go, leaving the internet with the comfort of camus "At least the sun still warms our bones." - on death.

No comments:

My photo
New York, New York
i just wanna share