Friday, October 12, 2007

June 22, 2006

restlessness, no wakefullness, wakeness?

i have no desire to sleep. though not an abundance of energy as to where i might act on all my thoughts- just collecting. my brother just copied me the 1969 and 1971 pink floyd albums and i feel like i'll never have to sleep again. except ofcourse to gain energy to fullfill all these wonderful exciting inspiring thoughts im having. so eventually i'll go, maybe. dude, "zen shorts" i read that book once and cant get it out of my head. i need to own it, i'll do that tomorrow. i want to go to the beach too, maybe the bay. i want to paint. to submit some shit for AP art i need five pieces with a common theme to research and like 'represent' im a 2D form: brainstorminggggg i was thinking finding some peoples last words, like before they died, and creating those seeing as the people in question never got a chance to. or maybe that could be done with the living? what would your last words be? inspire meeeee. or maybe studing handwriting analysis and like collecting anonymous scraps with with someones handwriting on it and creating a dipiction of what ive learned from them from that. or voicemails emails my dog messages in water fuckinnn peoples reactions natural disasters microscopic images i want to take photographs i want to know people, introduce me give me a piece of you every moment is changing your life, every person you meet is life changing! or life becoming oh this is going to be fun

No comments:

My photo
New York, New York
i just wanna share