Friday, October 12, 2007

July 12, 2006

ust got out of the shower. it was probably my favorite one ever. i really needed it, for cleansing, and well i guess the other need would kind of be cleansing too. i had just gotten back from riding my bike to see amanda and it was a little rainy. my ipod was set to shuffle but just kept playing man man van helsing boombox so i danced all the way home. stripped down got in the shower and i got dr broners lemon hemp soap in my eyes. i closed my eyes tight and rubbed my face and for the first time ever when i opened my eyes i kind of wished i hadn't. like it was sweet though, like i dont feel now likw i wish i was dead, and not even dead but just like, not here. but at that moment i was completely positive about it. ohhh monumentalz. i'm mental. i like that.woah of montreal october is eternal thankyouuuuuu

No comments:

My photo
New York, New York
i just wanna share