Friday, October 12, 2007

June 20, 2006

got two fillings today, and thank god cause i was feeling pretty empty. i got alot of stuff done in my room and i can't wait to get out. sometimes i would hope i'd had shitty parents so i could run away. i think i'd be good at it. i'd hop trains and eat day old bagels; fuckin good parents. whatever, the summer is sweet, i'm counting down the days to my two week retreat at parsons- i just hope i don't become a hermit. i could totally see that happening to me in new york. i love walking around so much with no need to talk to anyone i'm afraid that's all i'd do; fuckin ipods. let me blame everything on everything, please. thank you. actually i think my long for human connection is too stong, i want to know myself i need you to introduce me. oh i'm such a contradiction. oh my! how glamorous! please please don't come near my lilly white hands, please, my knees, they're so fragile. darling, darling, i'm going to go get touched.

No comments:

My photo
New York, New York
i just wanna share