Friday, October 12, 2007

July 23, 2006

1 LAYERS OF YOU

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: jillian
birthday: august 29
Current Location: seaside heights
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: brown
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: virgo

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: english german irish italian
Your fears: i'd hate to be fat
Your weakness: pictures make me weak
Your perfect pizza: sicilian no cheese tomatoes


LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: my eyes are going to fall out

Your best physical feature: i like my sweaty palms
Your bedtime: i should make one, 10 o clock
Your most missed memory: i have all of my memories

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald's or Burger King: mcdonald's
Single or group dates: thats stupid
Adidas or Nike: nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: very vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee


LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: wo0ooooo0o
Cuss: i don't know what that means
Take a shower: no
Have a crush: on the world
Think you've been in love: with everything
Like(d) school: always
Want to get married: yeah
Think you're a health freak: should be

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: mmmmm
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: on the boardwalk
Eaten Sushi: yes sweeeeeeeeet potato!

dumped: no

Gone skating: boarding

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: yes it wasn't as scandalous as i had anticipated
Gotten beaten up: i got bloody with a girl once
Changed who you were to fit in: i don't believe anyone does that

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: i don't care


LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: whatever
Best hair color: whatever

Short or long hair: whatever

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: applying ointment to my cousins tattoo
1 HOUR AGO: waking up
1 WEEK AGO: i believe i was out to breakfast

1 YEAR AGO: i would have been at the beach right now

LAYER 11:FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: excess
I FEEL: love

I HATE: hate
I HIDE: sometimes

I MISS: sarah
I NEED: sarah

No comments:

My photo
New York, New York
i just wanna share